This is a Wonderful Polish Recipe for Apple Pancakes
Ingredients for Polish Apple Pancakes:
- 1 1⁄3cups flour
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon cinnamon or 1⁄2teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1cup milk
- 1tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- confectioners’ sugar
(This recipe can be found on food.com)
- In a a bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and spice.
- In another bowl, lightly beat egg; add milk and oil.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Fold in apples.
- Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle and spread to form 5 inch circles.
- Turn when bubbles form.
- Cook the second side until golden brown and apples are tender.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.