Polish Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe
Ingredients for Polish Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe:
6 medium potatoes, baked
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
1 lb bacon, cooked and drained
3 cups sour cream
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 green onions, chopped
Directions for Polish Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe:
- Cut peeled potatoes in 1-inch cubes.
- Place half in greased 13×9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the salt, pepper, and bacon.
- Top with half the sour cream and cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions.