This Polish Creamed Potatoes Recipe makes the best mashed potatoes in the world. They are simple to make and full of flavor.
Ingredients for Polish Creamed Potatoes:
- 6potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 2cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 1⁄4cup instant minced onion
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1cup sour cream
- 1cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
Directions for Polish Creamed Potatoes:
- Mix all ingredients together except 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 325° oven for 40 minutes.